My UFO encounters. This life only.

   1. Arkansaw 1977. I Flew beside our car and drove by my twin. Appeared and disappeared thrice, then shot off to the west at a right angle. Small UFO size of our car. 40 feet in the air. 2. Over South Korea up close to the DMZ. The platoon witnessed multiple UFOs flying in the high space over us as we sat on grave sites to rest at 1 AM. 3. At Fort Benning in 1974. 4. Bird Colanol, head of security at Nelis Air Force Base 1976- Was briefed by him at his kitchen table while on a date with his daughter. 5. 2023 flying slowly and straight down my street in Indianapolis Southside. The wife witnessed it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My life was crippled by the assaults that happened weekly on my 6 Am morning "Indpls Star" paper route.

The conditions of existance. The Atoms/adam threw to the cell of life.

Politic and Sin