Translate

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Public Party; First Definition;: LONNIE DARREL HARRIS YouTube

Public Party; First Definition;: LONNIE DARREL HARRIS YouTubeOnce while on a rest while on a remote patrol of the Border area between North and South Korea, I laid back on my backpack. After a few minutes, a poisonous snake crawled 5 or so inches from my Face, Coming high down to me over from the top of my radio. After I was out of Harms way I jumped up and Pulled my 45 out. A fellow Radio Operator for one of the LT's. Platoon leader ( I was the current Radio operator for the company commander}came from  behind me hit it with the butt of his m16. We were on top of a mountain range waiting for the company commander to return from command visit. I instantly had and Idea as we saw the captain returning down the mountain, walking up our way.  I took the snake and laid it on the trail where he would walk by. As he came up the mountain I walked down to meet him. I was his radio operator of and Infantry Company Commander.  This is the cream of the crop. I was and expert marksman. I was on A team of sharpshooters. He was a West Point graduate. As he came up the trail To meet me we came upon the snake. A  ma-munshi.  I pulled my colt 45 and took off its head with one shot. I did not think the captain would react as he did. Next thing I knew I was being interviewed to go to West Point. Now That was scarier than the snake. Jobs I have  had in the Army. Infantry, 1/3 of a law crew (hand held missile), radio operator, Apc Driver camp Benning small tank. What an experience this was.

No comments: